




These top 5 photos are from Western Colorado. It is amazing the changes you see in mountains from Eastern to Western Colorado. Once you get past Vail you pretty much follow the Colorado River on I-70 until you reach Utah. One of the things we found out, is how much these Western states depend on the Colorado for their water supply and for electricity and sometimes their fights over who gets how many gallons of the water that flows down it. Also there is a lot of activity on the Colorado, saw a lot of people white river rafting, etc. on it. Seriously, if I could, I'd move to Utah in a heartbeat, there is just sooooooooooooo much to do out west. Below is the pic I took when we hit the Utah state line. You could see for miles.......................kind of like South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas. It didn't stay that way for long, we hopped off the interstate for a state route that took us on a scenic route to Moab, UT. There will be more pics of that later.

No comments:
Post a Comment