Ya, I know I am a day late, but it has been busy around here. We have the pond filled now, but no swimming allowed in it yet. We've figured out how we want to build the dock for it, but right now we aren't going to spend the funds. Lot's of manufacturers are feeling the pinch of lower auto sales and places have been laying people off. Things are OK here, but we aren't going to be spending in excess either.
Last night we had some nasty storms between 4 & 7 pm. Several areas had tornado warnings, but it looks like the worst went east of us. We got hailed on 3 times last night, the first was the worst. I took that pic looking out to the SE. Most of the hail was nickel sized with some about the size of a quarter mixed in. We were lucky, some parts of downtown Defiance had golf ball sized hail. When I picked up Abbie from preschool, the bank next door was
replacing the windshield on one of it's vehicles because hail cracked it. There were some pretty funky cloud formations too. It needs to dry off, Matt is getting antsy to get corn planted.
replacing the windshield on one of it's vehicles because hail cracked it. There were some pretty funky cloud formations too. It needs to dry off, Matt is getting antsy to get corn planted.That is it for now, pretty exciting, huh!?!?!?!?
Later, gators...............................

No comments:
Post a Comment