Monday, August 29, 2011

Has it Really Been Almost 3 YEARS!!!!!!!

Yep, it has been almost 3 years since I last blogged.  I guess it fell to the wayside like other hobbies due to being busy, or should I say getting busier as the girls get older.  At least now all of their sports will be through the school, so no more trips across town to the Y.  Plus with parents helping parents with sharing rides, it helps to cut back on the running around.

So it was back to school for the girls and back to work for me today.  I have the notebook out jotting down some projects to tackle, actually more like unfinished projects that need to be finished.  And since it looks like it will be a rainy weekend, what better time to get started on them.

Alright, the kiddos say they are starved...time to make dinner. :)

No comments: