Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hard to Believe...

that September is here. And with it not even reaching 70 today it had a taste of Fall in the air today. It's been busy around here and with the kiddos in school, the "To Do" list is pretty long. Last month I made some tops for the girls and a dress for DH's cousin's DD. They turned out pretty cute and we took pics of them dressed up for DH's Grandpa. Below is the fabric I used. I bought it at Jo-Ann's and it is so darn cute...

The picture below is the end result...

And we are now in our 3rd week of school. Here is what the kiddos looked like the first day of school...

3 comments:

Becky said...

The dresses are pretty Steph. Great job

Nancywithajones said...

awww what sweet outfits!

Unknown said...

wow - awesome! you are making me want to sew up those jammies i bought the fabric for sooo long ago!