This is how I scan and stitch my 12x12 layouts.
First lay your layout in the scanner lining up one side with the edge of the guide line (like the one in the picture below). Scan and save the pic to what folder you want. On my computer I go to My Computer>Scanner>Microsoft Scanner & Camera Wizard>OK>Next. Then I click on Preview. Once the preview is up I will move the dotted lines to each edge then click Next, give the pic a name then click Next. Once it scans the layout then the Other Options Screen comes up, the circle next to "Nothing....." should be checked then click Next, then click Finish. Then my MY Pictures folder opens and shows me the scanned image.

I will scan my layout 4 times as the scanner will not scan the bottom 1/4 ro 1/2 inch of the layout. To scan the bottom move up the layout above the guide line (where the arrow is pointing to) to the edge/lip of the scanner and make your second scan. As you see above, my scanner top opens from the side, so once I scan one side twice, I have to flip my layout so it is upside down, then scan the same way as I did above. If you have a scanner that opens from the top, then you don't have to flip the image, just slide over the layout so the other edge is lined up with the guide line and scan, then move it up and make the second scan so it gets the bottom. like in the images below.




Since I can only upload 5 images to a post, the rest is explained in the post below.
No comments:
Post a Comment