Wednesday, November 28, 2007

December is almost here...

and that means crunch time. Time to get those Christmas cards made and sent, with pics in them, teacher gifts made, house cleaned from top to bottom, finish decorating the dining room (even though I don't feel like it right now) and get sewing on pj's for the girls and doll clothes, YIKES!!!


We had a good Thanksgiving weekend. Did the family thing on Turkey Day and went Black Friday shopping. Lisa went with me this year and it is so much more fun shopping with someone than going alone (which is what I have done for years since everyone thinks I am nuts going Black Friday Shopping). I am pretty much done shopping and gifts are wrapped and under the tree, YAY!!!! Even all the Santa gifts are wrapped and stored out of site (next year I may need to hide them at Mom & Dad's). Below is a picture of some wood ornaments I made for some friends this year. Now I need to get crackin' on teacher gifts. Later............

1 comment:

Dar Kaso said...

The ornaments look really great!