

Yep, I'm getting sick and tired of the cold weather crap, I am a warm weather person. Can't wait for the yard to dry out so we can mow, right now sheep could graze on it.
The kiddos had their last day of soccer, so no more getting up early on Saturday mornings, YEA! Kind of nice we get one lazy morning back. In a couple of weeks t-ball and softball will begin. Well, softball has begun for Ashton, but out of 6 practices they should have had, 4 have been rained out. Matt has threatened to tie me down and duct tape my mouth during her games. I can't help coaching from the stands, maybe part of me wants to be out there again. I do have to say that practicing with Ashton (what little we have since it has been so wet) has been one hell of a work out. I may volunteer to be an assistant coach next year, a good way to get into shape.........Later.
The kiddos had their last day of soccer, so no more getting up early on Saturday mornings, YEA! Kind of nice we get one lazy morning back. In a couple of weeks t-ball and softball will begin. Well, softball has begun for Ashton, but out of 6 practices they should have had, 4 have been rained out. Matt has threatened to tie me down and duct tape my mouth during her games. I can't help coaching from the stands, maybe part of me wants to be out there again. I do have to say that practicing with Ashton (what little we have since it has been so wet) has been one hell of a work out. I may volunteer to be an assistant coach next year, a good way to get into shape.........Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment